Exports of plugs and liners are increasingly becoming a prime focus for Samgro. In addition to our regular clients in Namibia and Botswana, Samgro has exported to Angola, Zambia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Australia and Zimbabwe.
Although we offer our full range of plants for export, we focus on the production of the following:
Nandina domestica 'Pygmaea' plugs / liners
Strelitzia juncea / reginae seedlings
Cupressus ‘Goldcrest’ plugs / liners
Buxus sempervirens 'Faulkner'
- Nandina domestica pygmea plugs / liners
- Strelitzia juncea / reginae seedlings
- Cupressus ‘Goldcrest’ plugs / liners
- Buxus sempervirens 'Faulkner'
- Trachelospermum jasminoides
- Agri products into Southern Africa
Our plants are grown in a soilless growing medium making them suitable for export to most countries. In addition we arrange for the necessary phytosanitary certificates.